Fioricet addiction is a medical disorder that requires ongoing treatment to overcome. Although a Fioricet detox program can help you get sober, staying that way will require further treatment.
Research has shown that long-term rehab that lasts at least 90 days provides the best opportunity for lasting, genuine life change and recovery. While many 30-day rehab programs promise success in sobriety, staying in treatment longer greatly reduces your risk of relapse.7
During drug rehab, you’ll learn how to overcome your Fioricet addiction for good by:
- Attending educational lectures about addiction and recovery
- Engaging in a recovery program such as the 12-Step Program
- Learning how to recognize and respond to triggers, cravings, and high-risk situations
- Gaining important life skills that will aid your recovery
- Taking the time to heal physically and emotionally from the effects of substance abuse
Clients in drug rehab often work with addiction recovery professionals to achieve the objectives listed above with an evidence-based treatment program that addresses co-occurring disorders for well-rounded care. This often consists of different types of behavioral therapy, individual counseling, group counseling, family therapy, and peer support.